Terms And Conditions
By entering into the Legends in The Making, Spot-A-Legends Initiative, entrants agree to the rules set out below
- Please note all artists entering are expected to do so using original music and not covers or illegal copies.
- This year the competition is open to solo artists and musicians, no bands or groups can enter. Please note one member can enter as a band representative and will perform as a solo act.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. SOMAFCO Trust reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
- SOMAFCO Trust is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Grand Prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of Grand Prize is permitted, but SOMAFCO Trust reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable value for any reason. Prizes will under no circumstances be handed over to a third party and will only be handed or transferred directly to the verified prize winner.
- The competition is open to South African Citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- By participating in this competition the SOMAFCO Trust reserves first right of refusal for the duration of the OR Tambo Uhuru Africa Initiative 2015.
- The following process will be followed to redeem the Prize: the prize winner will be notified telephonically and via email. Upon receipt of the call, the winner will be required to provide his/her email address and his/her ID number to a representative from SOMAFCO Trust. An entrant is not an actual winner until his/her submissions are validated and his/her adjudicated by all relevant processes. In the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions by the potential prize winner, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity will be the sole property of the promoter.
- The SOMAFCO Trust reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against SOMAFCO Trust, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and partners.
- Please refrain from uploading music that is politically bias, offensive, expletive, religious and promotes any hate speech. This music will be removed with immediate effect.
- SOMAFCO Trust reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of SOMAFCO Trust’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the SOMAFCO Trust website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
- For further information or enquiries please email email@example.com