Are you a young person with the desire to be part of an exciting platform of entrepreneurship, music and dynamic dialogues?
Are you available to give your time in Johannesburg from the 20th to the 21st of November?
Are you looking for opportunities to gain real work experience as part of a team that will implement an exciting initiative?
Then look no further than the Legends in the Making (“LIM”) Conference 2015.
- Volunteer to be part of a team of dynamic young volunteers that will be part of the project implementation team
- Explore your strengths
- Undergo Training towards the LIM Conference
- Add work experience to your CV.
- Give you the necessary training and prepare you for your role at the LIM Conference
- Award you with a Certificate of Participation
- Provide the same means as afforded to the SOMAFCO Team for the duration of the Conference
- Give you a 3 day pass to all Conference events so you attend between duties
Our Convener of Patrons, Minister of Small Business Development, Hon. Lindiwe Zulu challenged the SOMAFCO Trust to develop a strategy to put young people at the centre of entrepreneurial development in South Africa. The challenge inspired the SOMAFCO Trust to implement the new and exciting component of the O.R Tambo Edu Tour, Legends in the Making.
The SOMAFCO Trust, through consultation with several stakeholders, including SOMAFCO patrons, South African entrepreneurial experts, and numerous artist and entrepreneurship development initiatives, with the support of the Department of Arts and Culture present to you……..The Legends in the Making Conference 2015.
You will be part of this answer. As a young person, you are a key piece to achieve an Africa that takes care of its young people.
The SOMAFCO Trust is involving you in the Legends in the Making Initiative to play a role in using passion and skills towards our overall objective of decreasing youth unemployment and encouraging youth development led by the youth!!!. This is your space to work with us to catapult young people through using vision, initiative, and collaboration.
Our partners; the Presidency, the Department of Arts and Culture, the Department of Small Business Development, the National Heritage Council and Rand Water amongst others fully endorse the SOMAFCO Trust in the implementation of this program.Please sign up here: